QA Automation Engineer
About the role:
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of our core product-engineering squad. Your key role will consist of design, develop and execution of automation tests for testing microservices and web apps to empower our customers to perform advanced testing of telecommunication networks.
We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have good programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent analytical skills.
- Setup, maintain, and perform test automation on multiple application platforms and building test scenarios and acceptance tests when needed.
- Design and develop automated tests and creating test
- Participate in sprint planning and technical design reviews.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Working closely with DevOps engineer on planning, deploying, and testing new software releases.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written.
- Experience in software development with Java.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Proficiency with MySQL or any common RDBMS.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Able to create automated tests using common frameworks and languages.
- A deep understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply it to concrete QA tasks.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a Successful SaaS platform.
- Technology stack.We use a lot of leading tech in our stack and we will ensure that it always remains up-to-date.
- One of the greatest learning opportunities.You will be working with a cutting-edge tech stack, touching most parts of our system, get involved in architecture decisions, start some projects from scratch, investigate and introduce new technologies.
- Ability to make a significant impact.Most of your tasks will directly impact features used by the largest mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and enterprise companies in the world that rely on our service.
- Great company culture.A chance to work in a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together
Benefits and Perks:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your family.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+days annual leave.
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
- Top-notch company equipment.
- Team building activities.
Do you want to become a part of this story and help us bring transparency to the SMS industry?
If you are hungry for growth and are looking to make an impact, join our team as we continue to expand.
Please submit your CV or Linkedin profile to [email protected]