Sales Representative - Chinese Language
What we do:
TelQ Telecom is a worldwide provider of SMS quality assurance services. As a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform, we are enabling customers all over the world to check and improve the quality of their telecom communication channels. Through the widest network of testing devices (12k+) in the industry, we have so far handled over ten million test results.
We collaborate with major mobile network operators in Europe and Asia, as well as leading SMS service providers. We provide testing coverage for over 1500 networks worldwide, covering over 180 countries.
Our two main offices are located in Hamburg and Belgrade.
Founded in 2016, our team comprises about 20 people from 8 different countries. Despite being small in size, our services are the first choice for the biggest players in our industry. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI and for being the most reliable and innovative solution in the market.
TelQ – We got you covered!
About this role:
As a Sales Representative, you will be handling sales of our telecom quality assurance platform to international telecom providers, mobile network operators as well as large enterprise customers.
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities.
- Qualify interest from a variety of channels, such as emails, registration forms, chats, and conferences.
- Identify, target, and engage ideal prospects in order to present them with TelQ’s services that can benefit and meet customer’s needs.
- Manage end-to-end sales process for enterprise-level accounts.
- Design account plans and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales.
- Keep up-to-date records of activities, accounts, contacts, opportunities and leads in Salesforce CRM.
- Periodically representing TelQ at annual industry events, such as Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a target-driven B2B environment ideally within the cloud, SaaS, CpaaS or telecom industry.
- Strong track record of generating high-quality pipeline involving complex technical IT solutions.
- Great selling, negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of self-starting autonomy in everyday work, ability to work independently, take responsibility and be very proactive.
- Trustworthy person with high level of integrity.
- Fast learner and passionate about sales.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Chinese language.
- Knowledge of other widely-spoken foreign languages is a big plus.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a successful SaaS platform.
- Competitive salary & great benefits.
- Ability to make a significant impact. We are a relatively small company and all of your actions will have a significant impact on the whole team.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together 🙂
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Connect globally – Work with clients and colleagues from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events all over the world.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+ vacation days.
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
- Top-notch company equipment.
- Team building activities.
Sounds interesting?! Don’t wait, send your CV in English, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sounds interesting?! Don’t wait, send your CV in English at [email protected], we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.