Senior Frontend Engineer
About this role:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be leading our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing and maintaining TelQ’s web apps using Angular to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks. Part of your job will also involve mentoring of some less experienced developers.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
- Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot, Kotlin, MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
- Mobile: Android.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Love to details and the ability to write clear code.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance (Belgrade office)
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- While being a part of a quickly growing company, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working remotely 1-2 days per week.
The vacancy is open for our offices in Hamburg and Belgrade.
Please submit your CV or Linkedin profile to [email protected].