SEO and Ads Specialist
About this role:
We are looking for an SEO and Ads Specialist to further improve the ranking of our websites, optimize the content and handle our ads campaign.
- Onsite and offsite SEO for 2 websites that primarily include:
- Relevant keyword research
- Content optimisation based on targeted keywords.
- Technical onsite SEO (optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.)
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies.
- Implementing other SEO strategies to achieve the top position in google search for the most important keywords.
- Creating and managing Google ad campaigns. Setting up remarketing.
- Set up conversion tracking and monitoring for ads.
- Continuous campaign optimisation based on conversion metrics.
- Monitoring and analyzing website traffic and search results and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Collaborating with other team members to develop strategies to improve website traffic and sales
- Keeping up to date with the best SEO & Ads practices.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Expert knowledge of SEO best practices
- Basic technical SEO skills are required
- Ability to independently set up, track and optimise google ads campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn ads is good to have
- Advanced verbal and written English knowledge is a must
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with WordPress, WebFlow or other content management systems
- Ability to learn and work independently.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a successful SaaS platform.
- Competitive salary & great benefits.
- Ability to make a significant impact. We are a relatively small company and all of your actions will have a significant impact on the whole team.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your family.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+ vacation days.
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
- Top-notch company equipment.
- Team-building activities.
Please send us your CV in English at [email protected]