About this role:
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, brand guidelines and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for different usage and purposes
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Test graphics layouts across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Listening to design needs, coming up with ideas and communicating them to other members of the team
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX role
- Strong conceptual and design skills, and proven experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Have strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- BA Arts, Design, Fine Arts, or a similar degree is a plus
- Experience in Graphic design is a plus
- Advanced verbal and written English knowledge is a must
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet deadlines
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a successful SaaS platform.
- Ability to make a significant impact. We are a relatively small company and all of your actions will have a significant impact on the whole team.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+ vacation days.
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected].