Who we are:
TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their communication channels through the widest network of testing devices in the industry.
About this role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be leading most of DevOps-related tasks. Your main role will consist of helping in designing and maintaining of scalable and highly reliable microservices infrastructure using Docker, Kubernetes running on AWS.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
- Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot, Kotlin, MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
We are looking for someone with solid DevOps and Kubernetes experience as well and soft skills. There is a possibility to take backend, frontend or android tasks if one is interested.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant DevOps experience.
- Hands-on experience with setting up and managing production clusters in Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS services: EC2, RDS, EKS, Auto scaling, S3, IAM, CouldWatch.
- Good understanding of Docker.
- Linux Admin level of expertise, Mysql admin level (RDS optional). Deep networking knowledge, preferably Network Administration experience.
- Understanding CI/CD procedures and tools, such as bitbucket pipelines or jenkins etc.
- Experience with Prometeus, Linkerd is a plus.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance (Belgrade office)
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- While being a part of a quickly growing company, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working remotely 1-2 days per week.
The vacancy is open for our offices in Hamburg and Belgrade.
Please submit your CV or linkedin profile to oleg.makarov at telqtele.com