Full-Stack Developer (Java + Angular)
Who we are:
What we are looking for:
We are looking to expand our team and actively searching for talented individuals who are interested in great growth opportunities and are ready to take non-trivial tasks and willing to constantly work on the improvement of their skills. Please apply only if you are really interested in technologies and ready to work hard, study a lot and grow fast. Each day we push each other to be our ultimate best and our company will make you feel happy only if you have a strong desire to build something great and ready to do what it takes to achieve it.
About this role:
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be an integral part of our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing and maintaining scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps using Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, and Angular to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We do not have much of legacy code to maintain and focus primarily on the development of new cutting-edge services. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Our tech stack:
- Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot (web, data, cloud), MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
We expect that your knowledge covers most of it and you are willing to learn the rest.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Understanding of design patterns and ability to implement them at the right place.
- Advanced experience in writing unit tests.
- Love to details and the ability to write clear code.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Severe obsession with the latest technologies and unbearable desire to build awesome products and achieve success.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- Huge growth opportunities. Being a part of a quickly growing company in a growing industry, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working remotely.
The vacancy is open for our offices in Hamburg and Belgrade as well as for working remotely.
Please submit your CV or linkedin profile to oleg.makarov at telqtele.com