Who we are:
What we are looking for:
We are looking to expand our team and actively searching for talented individuals who are interested in great growth opportunities and are ready to take non-trivial tasks and willing to constantly work on the improvement of their skills. Please apply only if you are really interested in technologies and ready to work hard, study a lot and grow fast. Each day we push each other to be our ultimate best and our company will make you feel happy only if you have a strong desire to build something great and ready to do what it takes to achieve it.
About this role:
As a Sales Representative, you will be an integral part of our sales team. Your main role will consist of bringing new customers on board as well as helping us to develop new streams of revenue. On a daily basis, you will be dealing with large enterprise businesses that consume high-volume connectivity products as well as various mobile vendors and global trading partners from all around the world. We are looking for an individual with deep customer relationship management experience and a strong track record of growing revenue, ready to travel internationally and used to work with remote teams.
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities.
- Qualify interest from a variety of channels, such as emails, registration forms, chat, and conferences.
- Identify, target, and engage ideal prospects in order to present them with TelQ’s services that can benefit and meet customer’s needs.
- Manage end-to-end sales process for enterprise-level accounts.
- Design account plans and
managerelationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales.
- Sales of SMS services to SMS aggregators as well as enterprise customers.
- Keep up-to-date records of activities, accounts, contacts, opportunities and leads in Salesforce CRM.
- Periodically representing TelQ at annual industry events, such as Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a target-driven B2B environment within the cloud, SaaS or CpaaS space, ideally in Telecom industry.
- Deep knowledge of A2P SMS or strong telco background is preferable.
- Strong track record of generating high-quality pipeline involving complex technical IT solutions.
- Ability to engage remotely with many prospects and customers on a daily basis via multiple communication channels.
- Great selling, negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of self-starting autonomy in everyday work, ability to work independently, take responsibility and be very proactive.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Ability to work remotely
- Severe obsession with the latest technologies and unbearable desire to grow and achieve success.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary, high commission.
- Huge growth opportunities. Being a part of a quickly growing company in a growing industry, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Connect globally – Work with clients and colleagues from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events all over the world.
- Flexibility in working remotely.
The vacancy is open for our offices in Hamburg and Belgrade as well as for working remotely.
Please submit your CV or linkedin profile to oleg.makarov at telqtele.com