Who we are:
About this role:
As a Software Engineer, you will be leading our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing and maintaining scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps using Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, and Angular to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Our tech stack:
- Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot, Kotlin, MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
We are looking for someone with solid Java, microservices architecture as well as good soft and management skills. Kubernetes experience is considered a big plus. There is a possibility to take frontend or devops tasks if one is interested.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Java Core, Spring.
- Understanding of design patterns and ability to implement them at the right place.
- Advanced experience in writing unit tests.
- Love to details and the ability to write clear code.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance (Belgrade office)
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- While being a part of a quickly growing company, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working remotely 1-2 days per week.
The vacancy is open for our offices in Hamburg and Belgrade.
Please submit your CV or linkedin profile to oleg.makarov at telqtele.com