Java Software Engineer
About the role:
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be part of our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have the freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Some of the typical challenges we are working on:
Design scalable microservices for tens of thousands of active users through all time zones and countries. Utilize automatically orchestrated environment taking advantage of our robust DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines.
Find innovative solutions to industry-unique problems using cutting-edge technology and tools in domains where low latency, memory efficiency, and high availability are real concerns.
Have ownership of your own project and real impact on our users from day one.
Our tech stack:
- Backend: Kotlin, Java 11, Project Reactor, Functional Programming, MySQL, AWS, RDS, EC2, EKS. RabbitMQ, SMPP, K8s, Terraform, Helm, Microservices.
- Mobile: Android Native, SMS
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering mindset and solid Java/Kotlin backend skills and ideally experience with microservices architecture. There is also a possibility to get partly involved in Frontend and DevOps tasks if one is interested.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Java Core, Spring. Knowledge or willingness to learn Kotlin.
- Understanding of design patterns and ability to implement them at the right place.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Strong sense of self-starting autonomy in everyday work, ability to work independently, take responsibility and be very proactive.
Why you should work with us:
Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a Successful SaaS platform.
Technology stack. We use a lot of leading tech in our stack and we will ensure that it always remains up-to-date.
One of the greatest learning opportunities. You will be working with a cutting-edge tech stack, touching most parts of our system, get involved in architecture decisions, start some projects from scratch, investigate and introduce new technologies.
Ability to make a significant impact. Most of your tasks will directly impact features used by the largest mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and enterprise companies in the world that rely on our service.
Great company culture. A chance to work in a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together 🙂
Benefits and Perks:
- A competitive compensation package, targeting 2.000€ – 4.000€ net per month. The offer really depends on how you perform throughout the selection process.
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your family.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+days annual leave
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
- Top-notch company equipment.
- Team building activities
Are you a person who loves to take initiative and ownership and do things with a real impact from day one?!
Don’t wait, send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected].