Is your support team constantly battling loads of tickets because your SMS are not being delivered?
Do your customers often complain that their campaign never reached the end-users?
Are you having trouble terminating OTP and other time-sensitive messages?
SMS termination comes with multiple challenges. Let’s pinpoint them along with the consequences they bring!
Typical SMS aggregator delivery issues:
- Low delivery ratio
- Fake DLRs
- Blocked route
- Unknown sender ID
- Delayed delivery
- Modified content
Potential profit loss:
- Low-performing routes
- Unable to provide information about SMS features
- Unable to identify direct connections
- Unable to identify working option for least cost routing
- High amount of tickets and high support costs
- Reputation damage
To solve these common SMS delivery issues, take a look at how the quality assurance testing tool from TelQ Telecom can help you with building a successful text messaging platform.
How TelQ can solve your issues:
- Check real delivery
- Verify sender and content
- Verify SMSC
- Identify delays
How to use the SMS testing platform from TelQ:
This integration allows you to easily issue tests from your own SMS application and comfortably receive results over the API.
An effortless way to use the TelQ platform is manual testing option. Skip the integration, start testing right away without any hassle.
This integration enables you to fully benefit from all the features the platform has to offer, such as setting up scheduled tasks and creating alerts for specific testing results. The graphical interface makes it easy to spot fake delivery and offers results comparison to quickly identify any mismatched data.
How to start:
- Register for a testing tool account with 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗤
- Pick a method of integration (𝗦𝗠𝗣𝗣 or 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗜) or choose 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
- Select destination to test (whole countries, specific networks, both clean and ported numbers)
- Compare results received by your vendor vs. real receipt status from the test number